Supporting Kidney Health New Zealand
Kidney Health for all New Zealanders
Kidney Health New Zealand is a national charity working towards better kidney health for all New Zealanders. Everyone has kidneys and anyone can get kidney disease. Early detection of kidney disease is key to reducing the impact it has on individuals, their families and the wider community.
Kidney disease is tough, getting checked isn't.
Founded in 1979 as a non-profit organisation, Kidney Health New Zealand relies on public contributions for support.
What is the role of Kidney Health New Zealand?
- Provide education and support in the recognition of the symptoms of kidney disease.
- Provide resource information concerning the treatment and management of patients with kidney disease.
- To cordinate, advocate for and where possible, fund research into the prevention, early detection and cure of kidney disease.
- To promote the donation of kidneys and other organs and tissue for transplantation.
- Liaise with and support patient Support Groups
Freephone: 0800 KIDNEY / 0800 543 639