Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the use of this website
This is a legal agreement between you and Mitchell Corp Ltd., trading as Ezibed Ltd. (“Ezibed”, “We”Or “Us” Or “Our”).
Ezibed.com is owned and operated by Mitchell Corp NZ Ltd. and provides an online platform for last minute accommodation bookings. Users can access information related to online booking, accommodation providers, the Ezibed Charitable Trust, charities, and other content.
- You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
- You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this Website, as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors living with you.
- You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this Website under your name or account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this Website is true and accurate and without limitation, or any false or fraudulent reservation.
- You agree that the reservations facilities of this Website shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorised to act. You understand that overuse or abuse of the reservation facilities of this Website may result in you being denied access to such facilities.
Scope of these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions cover the Website Ezibed.com, all redirected domains and all their subdomains.
Description of Service
Ezibed Ltd. provides an online platform through which accommodation providers can advertise, market, sell, promote and offer their products and services (room types) for reservation; and through which visitors to the platform can discover, search, compare, make a booking and payment.
As part of the booking process, customers participate in raising funds for New Zealand charities by selecting their preferred charity, to which Ezibed will make a donation, at no extra cost to the customer.
In order to access certain information and features offered on this Website, you will need to create an account. To create your account, you must complete your account registration details in the manner described on this Website (including selecting a username and password which we will use to verify your identity when you use this Website).
You must ensure that your account registration details are complete and accurate when submitted to us, certify that the information that you have given is true and correct, and you must keep your account registration details up-to-date. We may at our discretion (at any time and without notice to you) suspend or terminate your account, or your ability to use any features available through this Website.
Your username and password
Your account registration details (including your username and password) are personal to you. You must always maintain the confidentiality of your username and password and not disclose them to any third party.
You agree that you are solely responsible for any use of this Website by any person using your username and password and you agree to indemnify us against any claims arising out of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your username or password. You agree to not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account (whether with or without your knowledge). You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security.
- Cancellation fees are determined by the property and listed in the booking confirmation. Ezibed adheres to the accommodation provider's individual cancellation policy.
- All cancellations must reach the property in writing prior to 4pm (NZ time), 48 hours before the date of stay, unless stated otherwise by the individual property.
- You can cancel your booking via your account page or email our Central Reservations Team directly. Please state your booking ID, email address, first name and surname.
- All cancellations must be confirmed in writing by one of our consultants. If you have not received a confirmation of your cancellation request within 24 hours of submission, it means we have not received it and you must resubmit it.
- When a booking is cancelled within 48hrs of the check in date, no refund will be given. The same will apply if the customer does not show up at a property.
- When a booking is cancelled anytime up to 4pm (NZSTD) 48hrs prior to the check in date an administration fee of NZD $25.00 will be charged per property in addition to any cancellation fees charged by the property.
- After the booking has been confirmed, an amendment fee of NZD $25.00 may apply. If you would like to extend the length of your stay or the number of rooms on a particular property then no extra charges will apply. If you would like to decrease the length of your stay or the number of rooms on a particular property then a fee of $25.00 will apply if outside of 2 days prior to check-in.
- Changing a booking from one property to another will not occur an amendment fee, however a cancellation fee for the property that is cancelled will apply (please see cancellation policy for this).
- All amendments must be made in writing by emailing the property or contact our Central Reservations Team for assistance. Please always state your booking ID, email address, first name and surname.
Credit Card Information
The customer authorizes Ezibed.com to charge their credit for full or part reparation of the amount owed on the customer's booking confirmation, depending on the individual accommodation provider's policy.
Ezibed.com uses a secure connection for your booking and payments are being processed by our payment systems provider Stripe. Stripe is a PCI Service Provider Level 1 which is the highest grade of payment processing security. All transactions are SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protected and your information are securely transmitted during the processing of all payments. All credit card numbers are encrypted and safely stored in Stripe's data-center.
Limitation of Liability
We are committed to ensuring that the information on Ezibed.com is accurate, but do not guarantee that the site is free from errors or omissions. As such, Ezibed.com does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Ezibed.com does not take responsibility for unavailability of rooms caused by the accommodation provider over selling its room inventory by displaying rooms online for which it does not have availability.
- Ezibed.com reserves the right to alter information published on the Website if it is deemed incorrect or misleading.
- Ezibed.com does not take responsibility for the quality or suitability of any accommodation product or service displayed on the Website.
- Ezibed.com does not accept liability for any direct or indirect loss arising from the use of or indirect use of the accommodation, product or service purchased through the Website.
- Ezibed.com ensures that all personal information is kept secure and will not be passed on to any third party.
Emails confirming bookings made on Ezibed.com are sent instantly to the email address you provide when making your booking. Sometimes there may be delays in receiving your email confirmation due to factors outside of the control of Ezibed.com. If you have not received your booking confirmation via email within 24 hours please contact Ezibed.com and a new booking confirmation will be issued.
Your use of this Website and any associated services may sometimes be subject to interruption or delay.
Due to the nature of the internet and electronic communications, we and our service providers do not make any warranty that this Website or any associated services will be error free, without interruption or delay, or free from defects in design.
We will not be liable to you should this Website or the services supplied through this Website become unavailable, interrupted or delayed for any reason.
Although we endeavour to protect the security of your personal information you acknowledge that there is a risk of unauthorised access to (or alteration of) your transmissions or data or of the information contained on your computer system or on this Website. We do not accept responsibility or liability of any nature for any losses that you may sustain as a result of such unauthorised access or alteration.
All information transmitted to you or from you is transmitted at your risk, and you assume all responsibility and risks arising in relation to your use of this Website and the internet. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which may arise in connection with your accessing of this Website or any outbound hyperlink.
Information on this Website is provided as is, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.We make every effort to provide accurate information, however information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
We may at any time and without notice make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described on this Website.
We make no representations whatsoever about any other Website which you may access via Ezibed. When you access a non-Mitchell Corp NZ Ltd. Website , please understand that it is independent from Mitchell Corp NZ Ltd., and that Mitchell Corp NZ Ltd. has no control over the content on that Website. In addition, a link to a on-Mitchell Corp NZ Ltd. Website does not mean that Mitchell Corp NZ Ltd. endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such Website.
In no event will Mitchell Corp NZ Ltd. be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, or other consequential damages for any use of this Website , or any other hyperlinked Website, including without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. By using this site, you agree to these terms.
Mitchell Corp NZ Ltd.
PO Box 5341
Phone: +64 3 358 7900